TAZO Iced Passion Tea
Find a lush, tropical paradise in this exuberant blend bursting with hibiscus flowers, orange peel, rose hips, passion fruit flavour and a lively hint of cinnamon spice.
Caffeine Guide TAZO Iced Passion Tea
Tazo Iced passion tea is decaffeinated.
Ingredients of TAZO Iced Passion tea:
An infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavours, citric acid, liquorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract [colour]), natural flavours, citric acid
Brewing Instructions for TAZO Iced Passion tea:
- Bring fresh water to a boil.
- Pour boiling water over the tea bag in a pitcher until it is half full.
- 1 tea bag of TAZO iced passion tea recommended for 1.8 litres final iced tea
- Let it brew for 5 minutes. Wait patiently for perfection.
- Fill pitcher to top with Cold water; serve over ice. Refrigerate after brewing and enjoy within 24 hours.
Where to buy Tazo Tea Iced Passion in the UK?
If you are looking to buy Tazo tea, you are in the right place. At Nature Design we have a range of Tazo teas and we are UK based, so we are able to deliver quickly to your doorstep and all our Tazo Tea comes with free UK delivery.
Discover the Tazo Tea Brand
What makes Tazo Tea stand out?
Tazo is like tasting the wind, mist and sunshine that blessed the leaves the morning they were picked. They’re for revering all the best things the earth has to offer. They’re for plucking the finest teas and botanicals and reimagining them into unexpected cups of inspiration.