Iron Buddha Oolong Slimming Tea, Ti Kuan Yin, best Quality
Reasons to drink Oolong Tea can be the attempt of losing weight or you want something different in any case Oolong Tea has a really good taste.
It’s less strong than classical black Teas. Oolong tea DOES NOT contain laxatives – nor will it give you any unpleasant side effects. Drink 2 or 3 cups a day. Best served in smaller cups. Normal size tea mugs are too big for these bags.
Why Butterlfy Oolong Slimming Tea For Weight Loss?
Oolong tea and green tea are both obtained from Camellia sinensis. But the difference between the two lies in the fact that oolong tea after being plucked is dried under the strong Sun is partially oxidized before being curled or twisted. Because of partial oxidation, unlike green tea, Oolong tea restores most of its antioxidant and lipid-lowering properties. The antioxidants help to scavenge the harmful free oxygen radicals. Free oxygen radicals can lead to weight gain by disrupting normal cell function and metabolism.
We also found some interesting scientific studies that were conducted to confirm the weight loss effects of Oolong slimming tea by improving fat burning and speeding up metabolism.
One study (published by NCBI National Center for Biotechnology Information) had 102 overweight or obese people drank Oolong tea every day for six weeks. The results show a reduction in both their body weight and body fat for 70% of the participants. The researchers proposed the tea did this by improving the metabolism of fat in the body.
In different smaller clinical trial (also published by NCBI) has shown a significant increase in the metabolic rate and fat oxidation in men by consumption of Oolong tea.
How Butterfly Oolong Slimming Tea Promotes Weight Loss?
- The polyphenols present in Oolong tea helps to induce weight loss and have anti-inflammatory effects.
- It boosts the metabolism by 10% and helps to burn tummy and upper arm fat. Oolong tea contains caffeine and Epigallo Catechins (EGCG) and both of these works together to accelerate fat oxidation. Oolong tea also regulates blood sugar levels, increases satiety, and blocks the absorption of carbohydrates and fats.
- Butterfly Oolong tea helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in the body as compared to green or black tea by upregulating LDL receptors in the liver.
- Regular consumption of Butterfly Oolong tea can also prevent diabetes by inhibiting alpha-glucosidase, the enzyme responsible for glucose absorption in the small intestine.
- Weight loss is all about expending the energy that you consume in the form of various foods. Oolong tea has been found to increase the body’s energy expenditure further promoting weight loss.
- Oolong tea helps to increase the pH levels of the digestive tract, thereby promoting better digestion and preventing stomach ulcers, bacterial infection, and acid reflux. Besides, it is also a known fact that a healthy digestive system aids weight loss.
- Last but not the least, Oolong slimming tea is a calorie-free beverage and has different flavors. Therefore, you can drink it without having to think of consuming calories.